Once again, the IEEE Club is teaming up with the GameDev club to hold a game night! There will be food, and everyone is encouraged to bring their own games, snacks, TVs, computers, etc.
- When: Friday, March 1st, starting at 5:30pm until midnight.
- Where: Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) building, room 105 (map below)
- Please RSVP using this form: http://bit.ly/IEEEGameNight.
- You can park for free in the parking lot by the ECE building (lot #3039) after 5:00pm.
- To drive to the Parking lot, you'll most likely have to get to 2nd St from Mountain Ave, because Park Ave is closed due to construction (see map below).
- The doors for the building, as well as the elevator, close at around 6pm, so call the IEEE room at 520-626-7324 if you're locked out. It's best to add that number to your contacts, just in case.
- In order to get to the bottom floor of the ECE building, please only use the South stairwell door, which will be left open.
- While we've never had any incidents before, the clubs are not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen valuables. It's generally good practice to label your things to make sure they don't get mixed up.
- In accordance to university policy, no alcohol, firearms, or weapons will be allowed.
University MapBelow is a map of where the ECE building is. To view the map in another window, click here.
View Larger Map