Important Information Before You RSVP:
- The workshop will be held in the Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Bldg. room 105 on Tuesday, April 22
- The address is: 1230 E Speedway Blvd. Tucson, AZ 85721
- The workshop is free for UA IEEE members and $5 for non-members. If you are a non-member make sure to pay before the workshop begins.
- There are 10 spots total and each person will work with a partner.
- Please bring your own computer and install the Arduino software before attending the workshop. To download the software follow this link: Getting Started with Arduino. (If you do not have your own Arduino Uno you can only download the IDE for now.)
- If you are new to circuits it is recommended that you read through the material in the following link. This information will be very useful in understanding the circuits we will be building. What is a circuit?
- It would also be helpful if you have some experience with the C programming language.
- Here is the RSVP link: Arduino Workshop RSVP
- If you have any questions please email Alex Moser: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you there!